People who have Created a product prototype
Completed the MVP design & Interactive Prototype for data management product by Lucidity.
Designed a product
Created an online course
Pitched a new product
Created a product prototype
Conducted customer interviews
Founded Edvolve Academy!
an intensive, culturally-responsive virtual training program that equips school-age English language learners with the literacy skills they need for personal, professional, and global development 📖
During the national lockdown in Spain in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, I decided to distance teach English literacy skills for free to a group of Georgian students facing school closures in Tbilisi. 🇬🇪
In order to plan, develop, and implement the program, I...
- recruited, interviewed, and communicated with interested families
- collaborated with a translator, a developer, and designers
- created and conducted a survey of 59 people in Georgia on their views on education and technology instruction
- created and conducted a survey of 88 people worldwide (from 22 countries) about reading literacy through a sociocultural perspective
- developed instructional material and social media content
- provided remediation through phonics instruction and engaged learners in project-based learning and
- collected feedback and iterated throughout the development of the program.
I taught the first group of learners for 14 months starting April 2020.
This project also became my Capstone Project for my Executive MBA degree from Quantic School of Business and Technology. I researched and wrote a 61-page business plan covering industry background, competitive analysis, market analysis, marketing, operations, and financial aspects. In addition, I created a 26-slide deck and pitched the business in a presentation. I earned a 5/5 score on both submissions.
Check out the website here.
Published a white paper
Created a product prototype
Presented a Design Concept
Designed a Mock Up
Built UI components
Built a feature
The final year graduation project I worked on was published as a white paper in the 2018 IEEE Symposium on Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing! My role in the team was to design a product prototype for presentation to a panel, I was also responsible for building the front-end (UI) components and features to the web application.
Creating a product prototype
Designing a style guide
Delivering a User Experience Vision
Since my last couple of jobs, I've been doing all the activities that are required to be an effective product designer and a great example for my peers.
Launched an alpha product, the Tala Account, which was two years in the making — couldn't be more thrilled and grateful to finally get this product out and start learning from our customers!