People who have Designed a Product Feature
Released Activity Timeline 🚀We've released a new activity timeline for records to showcase activity on overlapping accounts. While we will build this timeline to be more robust, this initial release just includes activity from our in-app Threads. You can view the release announcement here.
Threads are a way to communicate about overlapping accounts with your partners in Crossbeam. The timeline view provides a holistic picture and allows users to filter by partner or activity type.
Released Partner Tags 🚀We've released parter tags that allow companies to quickly categorize and filter down their partner lists. Users can use their own discretion to make tags that make sense for them. You can view the release announcement here.
Enterprise companies can have 100s, even 1000s of partners. Being able to tag partners by maturity, partner type, or partner manager allows users to quickly filter down to the list more relevant to them.
- Tag Partners: Tag partners with existing tags or add a new one
- Batch-Edit Tags: Need to make a lot of changes quickly? Edit partners on a tag to ramp up on tags quickly or make fast, agile changes
- Filter by Tags: Use and/or logic to filter down your partner list to only the partners you are interested in
- Edit & Delete Tags: Easily edit the name of a tag or delete it, from the filter menu
Released Ability to Configure Data in Salesforce Widget 🚀Users can now customize which data is included in their Salesforce widget. They can choose to exclude their own Populations, or partner Populations, to reduce the noise and surface more important matches quicker. You can view the release announcement here.
Released Specify Recipient of Partner Invitation 🚀Users can now include a specific recipient for their partnership invitations, increasing their chance of an accepted request. When users are able to notify their existing contact, partnering on Crossbeam is as easy as clicking a button.
Previously, sending a partnership invitation would send to an admin on the account who may not have the context needed to know about the partnership. Giving users a recipient ensures the right people get eyes on their invitation.
- User discoverability: Companies now have the option to mark their users discoverable, making it easy to see if your contact is already using Crossbeam
- Optional recipient: In addition to all account admins, users will be able to specify a discoverable user or any contact with a name and email