Hey, Welcome to my Profile 👋 Hi 👋 I am Aldrich, a 16 y/o Tech Entrepreneur, Python Developer & an A...
Started a new role at Young Investors Network
Excited to join Young Investors Network as Director of Communications and Outreach! 🎉
Started a new role at Lint
Excited to join Lint as Co-Founder & React Native Developer! 🎉
🎊 Started Machine Learning Scientist with Python Track in Datacamp
Had a deal with a client
🙌 Knowledge Pantry chose Ackerman Software to build its MVP
Joined a network of entrepreneurs
🚀 Joined Startup Grind, a global startup community designed to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs.
Connect and meet a plethora of students, investors, founders, and leaders from all across the globe with different backgrounds.
- Mentorship opportunities with leading experts: connect and grow with the leaders that you look up to and the people you want to work with (VCs, executives, etc)
- Peers & fellow student entrepreneurs
- Casual virtual happy hours, hackathon, round table discussions and mentoring sessions
- Meet and collaborate with students from universities all around the world
Master your skills with the world’s most successful leaders from our network, as part of our global community of 600+ chapters and through our online program.
- Student-only virtual events
- Educational content (videos, blog posts)
- Curated content for early founders & student entrepreneurs
- During our conferences, students have the chance to engage in private speaker meet & greets
Career + Internship Opportunities
Connect with our vast network of startups and corporate partners for endless opportunities.
- Connect with top companies looking to hire entrepreneurial students
- CEO has a nice ring to it. Let us help you get there by connecting you with a variety of different internship + career opportunities
Became a Manager
🥂 Promoted to Manager of Frontend Developers!
I am so excited that from now on, I would be managing Blueberry Markets' frontend developer team. As a manager, my team will be directly reporting to me, I would be overseeing their frontend work making sure that all of their work would meet the standards in terms of design and code structures, and will review as well as approve their pull requests on Github.