I'm Anatoli Nicolae, a creative director and software architect at Poker and founder of thundersquared—currently working on websites, apps, bots and other products to improve everyday life.
Co-founded a digital presence enhancement platform for content creators to better understand their audience and interact in a more meaningful way.
- Engineered a highly available database cluster based on MariaDB/MaxScale;
- Implemented an automated add-on domain SSL certificates issuance process;
- Implemented connection pooling, tweaked back-end tools and PHP-FPM cache to increase performance under sustained load.
Front-end and back-end ownership determined by a decisional role in the choice of stack and application development of company's projects collaborating with the other teams.
- Researched and implemented major UI and UX design patterns on a WooCommerce shop, designing a lean experience throughout all available end-user devices;
- Implemented a CRM/casting-management system with video capture/upload and processing using WebRTC and ffmpeg.
Ended my journey as Full-stack Developer at 4marketing.it!
Excited to join 4marketing.it as Full-stack Developer! 🎉
Self-started web agency for building, maintaining and supporting scalable solutions. Agency's side projects include website and custom CMS development based on Laravel and other frameworks, design, marketing strategy and branding-related services. Over the years, tightened technical and infrastructure partnerships with DigitalOcean, Red Hat and Zendesk.
- Built high-throughput, reliable and secure hosting platform capable of handling more than 25,000 sales per day ($1 million per day) in WooCommerce orders;
- Optimized CDN for edge caching and lower outbound traffic costs;
- Developed and contributed to open-source WordPress plugins and PHP packages, and full-stack projects.