I am a current Master's student at the University of Zurich expecting to graduate in Summer 2022.
I study computer science and represent a strong technical hire for an ambitious startup or technology firm.
I am looking for mission-driven firms with strong visions and sense of strategy. I like to solve hard problems while having a deep impact on the end product.
I see myself as an excellent early hire and I would be a perfect fit for teams looking for an experienced contributor who is a strong communicator with high levels of empathy.
✨ I have the following concrete qualifications:
- 2.5 years experience in full-stack application development
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals,
- Ability to architect a system from start to finish, including important technical decisions
- Excellent grades in theoretical and applied computer science courses
- Experience developing blockchain based applications on the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Successful exit of a small 1-person startup
- I speak professional level German
🧙 I have particular experience with following stacks/technologies:
- Python/Django/Django Rest Framework
- React (Redux, CRA, Next.js, Gatsby)
- Front-end UI design for both web and mobile (and I love tailwindCSS!)
- Database design, both SQL & NoSQL
- Solidity and the Web3 ecosystem
- AWS including Lambda functions, Dynamo DB, EC2, Fargate, and others
- Microservice & serverless architectures, as well as their use cases
- CI/CD Pipelines via CircleCI, Github Actions etc.
- Functional programming paradigms
- Linux Administration
✅ I could be a good fit if you need someone who:
- Has a strong sense of ownership of the product and takes responsibility for its improvement and development
- Ideates over architecture and takes an active role in shaping the direction of important technical decisions
- Knows when to listen and learn from senior engineers and is not afraid to admit when they don't know something
- Keeps business value creation at the center of the development process
- Has strong empathy for both colleagues and users and seeks consensus and a shared vision across all stakeholders
📧 You're perfect, let's get in touch!
You can reach me via:
Email -> firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp -> +49 16097973805
My pronouns are they/them. 🙂
Excited to join University of Zurich as Master Student! 🎉