Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed by the vast AWS landscape? Do you find yourself constantly struggling to keep up with all the tasks at hand? Look no further! In this episode of AWS Bites podcast, Eoin and Luciano share their top six time-saving tools to help you reclaim your productivity and make the most of your AWS experience. These tools are designed to make your life easier and allow you to achieve more in less time.
But don't worry, this won't be a boring lecture. Get ready to have some fun as they reveal their top tricks and tips, from profiles and SSO to terminal gems and CLI magic. These tools will have you feeling like a kid in a candy store, soaring through your AWS work with ease. And if that wasn't enough, they've got a few extra special surprises in store to take your AWS skills to new heights.
So buckle up and get ready for a wild ride, it's time to have some fun with AWS!
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Our previous episode discussing SSO and OIDC identity providers: AWS Bites Episode 45
- CLI application to switch profiles and roles easily: Granted.dev
- AWS SSO CLI on GitHub
- Starship universal terminal prompt
- jq CLI helper
- ijq (interactive jq)
- AWS CLI --filter option: AWS CLI filter option documentation
- Dash documentation app for Mac
- GitHub Copilot
- IAM Policy Simulator
- AWS SDK for Pandas on GitHub
- AWS CloudShell
- SLIC Watch
- Our previous episode on SLIC Watch: AWS Bites Episode 34
- Middy Serverless Framework for Node.js
- Our previous episode on Middy: AWS Bites Episode 41