Hi! If you're looking for a Design advisor, I'd love to know a few things about you and your company:
• What do you do?
• What's your mission and vision?
• What's the state of Design as an organization at your company?
• What are the key areas you hope a Design advisor can impact?
• Do you have stakeholder buy-in for potentially having a Design advisor come aboard, and have the ability to grant equity?
• Bonus information: What product problems are you wrestling with? What product design problems? What brand design problems? What design team problems?
I'm looking for:
• Warm, ethical, emotionally intelligent teams
• Teams that understand (or desire to learn) how design can help empower and shape your business
• Spaces where the potential for design impact stems from the Chief Executive Officer (regardless of the size of the company)
• Long-term working relationships (I meet weekly with my portfolio teams, and my engagement tend to last 3+ years)
• Work-oriented products and industries (or anything even tangentially related to climate / climate change)