wrapped up my journey at swrmlabs.io
The company is still in the MVP phase and not fully out of beta, and here are some of the things I learned in past 4 months:
- using GCP and it's offerings for monitoring, logging and querying
- debugging node applications
- doing a tiny bit of QA testing with the devs
- finding performance bugs by profiling go microservices
- how communication is the key in remote world
It was awesome experience, thought we didn't had customers yet but the process of building was engaging and fun.