- You can call me Shre. I'm originally from Kathmandu but grew up in a few places
- Bangkok —> Sydney —> New Delhi —> Vienna —> London —> Dublin
- I'm exploring what to do next which is a nice way of saying I don't really have a clue what I'm going to do next 🤷🏽♂️.
- Currently spending time to focus on family, teach myself a few things, explore a few ideas, and write.
- Passionate about tech that can help your average consumer
- Currently exploring ways to provide benefits for the self-employed, consumer lending, and re-training people
- Generalist background (previously PM, BizOps, Sales Operations, PMM)
I Can Help With:
- Talent/labor marketplaces
- marketplace strategy
- unbundling LinkedIn
- product strategy
- travel tips for Europe
Looking for Help In:
- Finding providers to syndicate benefits (health insurance, retirement planning)
- running cohort-based courses
- understanding the collateralized/uncollateralized lending space
- Helping people with career moves/development
- Learning more/helping about pre-product/revenue/user entrepreneurship
- Writing as a form of self-therapy
- Learning more about no-code tools/apps
- Arsenal F.C.
- Selling my 1st edition Pokemon cards
Open to part-time and consulting opportunities. Not closing the door on full-time roles yet but very much enjoying my sabbatical so far.
I'm available for
Partnering on Side Projects
Giving resume feedback
Participating in User Research
Joining company boards
Speaking at Events
Beta testing new products
Talking to journalists